Getting your power up in the Battle Event can sometimes seem complicated, especially if you are new to the game.
Fear no more! Here are some very useful tips for making your hero a true Battle Event Champion. If you follow these, you will be able to boost your Multiplier in no time!
- after the new Battle Event starts, make sure to check Questland shops for new content (Honor Shop and Barrel Shop especially!)
- the Event Shop can also be very useful. Check it out for rare and epic keys and gear pieces with a Multiplier
- keep fighting in the campaign or with the Bosses. You only need several fights to gather enough currency to buy a key or a token
- spending 1000 gems in the Grand Event grants you a special Orb with an x5 Multiplier!
- pay attention to the CRAFT tab, especially Limited and Event sub-tabs, where you can find Multiplier items also
- if rare emblem items in the shop are too expensive for you, try gathering 150 000 trophies in the Battle Event. This will grant you a rare token with an x5 Multiplier!
- gathering 750 000 trophies will grant you two keys, both unlocking chests with Multiplier items only (including the best Multiplier items)
- Multiplier items can also be found in the Grand Event chests and in Special Offers (keys)
- a very interesting, and often underestimated, way to create event items is the EXTRACT (can be found in the City, Forge) where recipes for event items can also be found
- last but not least: make sure to filter your parts (in the PARTS tab) by emblems, and check if you have any event emblem items available. Filtering items by emblems can be done by clicking in the OPEN FILTERS button and choosing the right emblem
Good luck on your way to glory!