This week we are celebrating Thanksgiving with two brand new Quest Events! Be sure to read the whole news post, and visit our Discord if you have any questions!
Note: This Quest Event is only available from level 23.
EVENT DETAILS: THANKSGIVING IN A NUTSHELL
• There are two Quest Events, THANKSGIVING FEAST and GRAND TURKEY CHALLENGE.
• Both will start today and end at 16:00 UTC on Wednesday next week, the 2nd of December.
• The THANKSGIVING FEAST is the main Quest Event, in which your only goal is to collect the event currency, called Thanksgiving Token.
• The GRAND TURKEY CHALLENGE is a supportive Quest Event and is directly tied to your usual Battle Event activities.
OBTAINING THANKSGIVING TOKEN
There are many ways of obtaining the event currency, and it is up to you to decide which one you want to focus on the most! You can get the Token…
• From a new Event chest (more info below)
• From receiving Thanksgiving Gift(more info below)
• From GRAND TURKEY CHALLENGE milestones.
• From daily Event crafts
• From two winter locations in the Campaign: the Winterhold and Ghoor’s Pass
NEW EVENT CHEST, CLASSIC LOOT
This unique chest will provide you with not only some of our oldest and most classic items in the game, allowing you to spice up your hero’s looks at the Boutique, but also gives the best chances of obtaining Venom Gear needed for the supportive Quest Event. You should also know that:
• Each draw, in addition to Gear, provides you with Thanksgiving Gift (more info below)
• This chest does not contain featured items for the Battle Event (aka x15 multiplier).
• The chest will be available only until Wednesday, 2nd of December, 16:00 UTC.
OBTAINING THANKSGIVING GIFT
• You can obtain Thanksgiving Gift from completing all Voyages at the Harbor.
• Exchanging this gift with another player will provide you with 2x Thanksgiving Token as well as Classic Loot Box.
• If you have no one to exchange the gift with, you can visit the Craft tab. Do note that it comes at a cost and it should be used as a last resort.
• The Classic Loot Box can be opened in the Items tab and provides you with the same loot as in the new Event Chest. The chances for Legendary/Epic Gear are slightly lower in the Classic Loot Box.
• Regardless, you basically get another draw for free if you exchange gifts with other players! Exciting!
• Every day there will be a fresh delivery of 5 daily crafts, varying in the difficulty of completion from easy to hard.
• The crafts will be the same every day, so you can prepare your resources in advance if you don’t have any right away.
HUNGRY FOR SOME REWARDS?
• Both Quest Events provide you with milestones rewards and rankings to compete in! Be sure to check them out to see what’s at stake!
• A unique Thanksgiving Shop has appeared in the Marketplace’s Trade Shop. If you can’t make it in the rankings, we are sure you will find something there to sink your teeth in.
• A total of 3 unique skins have arrived! They will only be obtainable from the rankings, as well as the shop. This is your first and last chance to get them!
^ Click to join our Discord server ^
So what are you waiting for!? Let’s start the feast!